ANKOS, as a sub-project of Xiscanoé, is a system that make possible to organize collected information by CPqAM/FIOCRUZ researches in such areas, beyond satellite images given by GEOSERE, in a DBMS. Moreover, the system allow user manipulating these information: retrieval, indexing and consults.
After these information had been collected, will be possible to generate scenarios that turn easier the strategics actions choices avoiding
- Give a friendly interface for the data collected input;
- Centralize ion a common plave the collected information by the researches;
- Storage in a DBMS the GEOSERE's satellite out-coming images;
- Allow the data retrieval by a friendly web interface;
- Generate CSV formatted data for others systems import;
- Export the stored data;
- Access control for systems users.
- 2007/08/09 - Release 0200. Click here to see the release notes. You can get the release by checking out the ANKOS_CMS_MODULE_0200 from SVN/tags, or simply downloading a zip file here.
- 2007/08/06 - Status Report 5
- 2007/07/23 - Status Report #4
- 2007/07/09 - Status Report #3
- 2007/06/25 - Status Report #2
- 2007/06/11 - See the first status report to understand what the O3S staff has been doing
- 2007/06/11 - First interaction schedule
- 2007/06/04 - Presentation slides about ANKOS project